XFree 4.3 experimental packages

* The driver selection dialog is missing Radeon, though
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root       127544 Aug 18 21:42
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o
exist, and belongs to
 dpkg -S /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o
xserver-xfree86: /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o

* The list of available display modes lacks the New W-XGA modes of dell
Notebooks (i.e. 1680x1050)
(pherhaps an add own one selector would be ok?)

* The ability to configure a Second mouse would be apreciatable, as many
notebooks have internal ps/2 mouses, and one wants to hook up an usb
mouse, which would end up in having two devices (/dev/misc/psaux;
/dev/input/mice) to collect mousing stuff from...
(I think I should have a closer look to that)

* The ability of adding card specific driver stuff would allso be nice,
  for all the cards supporting TV out, Hardware mousecursoroptions etc.
(I might have a closer look at this too...)

Kind Regards
Wilfried Goesgens

-