Re: Fix for miscompiled XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 key generation and/or validation

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 09:51:08AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> With current gcc-3.3 CVS on i386 I am unable to reproduce this
> one. Please could somebody verify this for powerpc as well?
>
> - get the current gcc-3.3 source package
> - in debian/rules.patch, add debian_patches += m68k-update1
> - rebuild the package
> - rebuild XFree86 with the new compiler.

I'll do this, but it'll take around 47+ hours before I can get around to it.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org