Re: XFree86 4.3 memory leak?

Em Ter, 2003-08-12 às 03:33, Jeremy Nickurak escreveu:
> I was waiting for official prereleases to ask about this (again), but
> now that pre1 is out, somebody else out there has to be having the same
> problem as me and this can be caught before it hits sid:

You got it! I'm having the same problem, but I didn't notice until you
sent this message. The only difference is my version: I'm using
4.3.0-0ds4. Maybe this is a problem of a Debian patch applied during
compilation, since others distribution (RedHat and Mandrake) don't have
this problem.

	Cheers,
		Felipe Almeida Lessa.