Re: X Strike Force: let's work on xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 09:39:55AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  -  Xcursor package will be ITPd as soon as possible.
>     (Maintainer: X Strike force, Uploader Branden, Daniel and me).

No point having Daniel in the Uploaders field until he is a Debian
Developer.

>     There is beta package:
>       http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/xcursor/

Cool.  At some point soon I'll initialize a repo for this.  Please nag
if I'm not moving fast enough.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     When I die I want to go peacefully
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     in my sleep like my ol' Grand