change(s) to X Strike Force Subversion repository

Hi guys,

I have made some changes to the X Strike Force Subversion repository
that you'll need to be aware of if you want to continue to use it.

1) I have upgraded to a patched version of Subversion 0.23.0.  This is
pure 0.23.0 plus the patch from upstream revision 5996 which fixes the
breakage of "svn export".

Source and powerpc,sparc binary packages can be retrieved from:

  http://redwald.deadbeast.net/packages/

2) As a result of upstream changes, you'll have to re-checkout your
working copy using the "svn+ssh://" schema.  Because the sshd on
necrotic is listening on a nonstandard port, I suggest creating/editing
your $HOME/.ssh/config to include a stanza for the host specifying the
alternate port number communicated in private mail.

Once that is done, you can:

  svn checkout svn+ssh://necrotic.deadbeast.net/var/lib/svn/xfree86/people/$USERNAME

as before.

3) Commits and revision property changes are now automatically mailed to
the debian-x mailing list.

Please contact me if you have any problems.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.