Re: 4.2.1-4pre5v1 needs a better g++ build dependency

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 02:32:43AM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> I was reading through the .diff.gz of 4.2.1-4pre5v1 and my impression is
> that it's perfectly possible to fulfill the build dependencies on a
> system that hasn't done the gcc transition and it's therefore posible to
> compile xlibmesa3-gl with g++-2.95.
>
> I think instead of the build dependency on libstdc++5-dev that doesn't
> say anything about the g++ version used when compiling a build
> dependency on g++ (>= 3:3.2) would be the right choice.

I followed Ryan's transition document, as I understood it.

I'm not going to change the Build-Depends line without stronger
justification.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Men use thought only to justify
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    their wrong doings, and speech only