Re: XFree86 4.2.1-4pre5v1 (source,powerpc) at the X Strike Force

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:
> See attached .changes file, and please test.

Built fine in a Sid chroot on i386 and am running it right now:

XFree86 Version 4.2.1.1 (Debian 4.2.1-4pre5v1 20030110080452 root@) / X Window S
ystem

As noted in #xfree86, I only ran across one minor issue when
upgrading from 4.2.1-4: xprt-common wasn't installed when I tried
to upgrade xprt, so configuration of both xprt and x-window-
system failed. That has been temporarily worked around by removing
both. The xlib*mesa* upgrades were rather uneventful. =)

If there's demand for these i386 packages, someone please yell;
I can toss them on a faster link (I'm only 256kbps upstream).

-Dan

---
Dan Chen                 crimsun@email.unc.edu
GPG key:   www.unc.edu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc