Xfree 4.3.0 backport archives

Hello, world!

There used to be a archive with a very useful (at least for me) backport
of XFree86 4.3 to Woody at http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/packages/xfree86/,
but recently (probably related to the security incidents) it disappeared
and all I get is a circular redirect.

Is there any other repository of the backported packages or any chance
that this one will be available again in a short time?

Please Cc the reply to me, I'm not subscribed to this list.

			Thanks and have a nice day

--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj@ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
"In accord to UNIX philosophy, PERL gives you enough rope to hang yourself." -- Larry Wall