X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 783 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian
Date: 2003-11-22 00:25:11 -0500 (Sat, 22 Nov 2003)
New Revision: 783
Update TODO list.
--- branches/4.3.0/sid/debian/TODO 2003-11-22 05:03:46 UTC (rev 782)
+++ branches/4.3.0/sid/debian/TODO 2003-11-22 05:25:11 UTC (rev 783)
@@ -4,14 +4,13 @@
-* split xlibs* and xbase-clients (one package per shared library;
- xbase-clients should be broken into functional groups probably mostly
- determined by library dependencies; xauth, the Athena clients, and
- libGL-linked clients are all good candidates for splitting)
+* split xlibs* (one package per shared library)
To view progress on the above work, see:
+* Update x-window-system-dev to reflect package split.
* ensure packages are at least as functional on the architectures in
testing as the 4.2.1 packages are (so that no arch sees a horrendous
@@ -190,7 +189,8 @@
* Fix other gratuitous differences between s390 debehlper files and the
generic ones by fixing upstream Imakeage to not turn extra stuff off when
- the XFree86 X server is not being built (like xmodmap.std).
+ the XFree86 X server is not being built (like xmodmap.std). It ships
+ libXxf86vm.a but not the corresponding manpages.
* Grab SiS driver from HEAD per Thomas Winischhofer.
* hurd-i386 MANIFEST, and probably some debhelper files, are out of date.
* package the driver SDK.
@@ -207,4 +207,11 @@
renderproto.h) if the Xrender library itself is not being installed
* move docs from xspecs to -dev packages as appropriate
+Probably for 4.4.0
+* Split xbase-clients. xbase-clients should be broken into functional
+ groups probably mostly determined by library dependencies; xauth, the
+ Athena clients, and libGL-linked clients are all good candidates for