Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 770 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 08:05:44PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 03:12:20AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
[...]
> > -      #5303, Mo DeJong).
> > +      #5303, Mo DeJong).
[...]
> You know, I looked through svn diff's output, and I *couldn't* *see*
> *an* *actual* *change*. Tell me, am I on drugs, or is this some
> seriously messed-up stuff?

According to the svn-dev list, this was a bug in in Subversion which has
been fixed in 0.33.0, so you might want to upgrade.

You'll probably want to anyway, as the performance improvements touted
in the changelog are indeed perceptible.  To me, anyway.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained