Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 755 - people/fabbione

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Daniel Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 04:56:20AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> > Author: fabbione
> > Date: 2003-11-10 04:56:19 -0500 (Mon, 10 Nov 2003)
> > New Revision: 755
> >
> > Added:
> >    people/fabbione/912_debian_glibc_header_fuckup_fix.diff
>
> I'm sure you're all aware of my natural aversion to any obscene
> language, but could we please rename this if it goes into a branch? :)

As i wrote to Branden (and in CC to the bug report)  the name, starting
from the number is not correct at all. I just prepared a patch and i
didn't commit it to the branch because it requires a rediff of another
patch and i simply didn't have the time. That patch should be a stolen
from head and 053 needs to be rediffed. Rename it as you prefer really
i don't mind...

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html