Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 738 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:57:06PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Update the extended descriptions of packages that depend on cpp-3.2 to
> explain why they use cpp in general, and why cpp-3.2 in particular.

That must be why you told me on IRC to revert #521. :P

> Whitespace police.  Oh, how I long for "svn blame".

It's coming, apparently.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org