Re: report error install lindows4 into vmware 3.2

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 02:48:24PM +0100, Jose Antonio Rodriguez Fdez wrote:
> HI,
> Write from spain, and my english es bad.
>
> Report error:
>
> Install into vmware 3.2 for windows lindows 4 how linux guest OS error:
>
> view atachment *.jpg
> This error, eject, run test system before to install lindows 4
>
> Solution temporary use tools for vmware for linux update xfree86 old v
> ersion.

I'm sorry, but I do not think I can be of much assistance:

1) You have reached the Debian Project, not Lindows.com.  You will need
to contact Lindows Customer Support for assistance with their products,
such as Lindows 4.

2) Please use a different image format, such as .gif or .png, when
attaching screenshots that include text.  The JPEG format is very bad
for displaying text.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The only way to get rid of a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       temptation is to yield to it.