XFree86 doesn't load keymap

Hi.

I recently updated my debian testing installation.
And it runs on Alpha arch.

But now when I'm starting Xfree86, I just get this:

-snap-

The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
> Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
"NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
>                   Using last definition for duplicate fields
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

-snip-

XF86Config is working, it worked with older version and now I even done
new with xf86config.
But it didn't help, X cannot load keymap.

I readed older bugs from list and there were some pointer to same problem
and it was closed bug.
I don't think this can be closed while it is still here.

Debian testing
XFree86 Version 4.2.1.1 (Debian 4.2.1-12.1 20031004181947
root@lully.debian.org) / X Window System

Any help for this ?