4.3 experimental xlibmesa/xfree86 pacakges

Hi,

I noticed on the following bug:

someone who had a similar problem to me (looks to be a rash of bugs on
this same topic).  I am having similar problems with the 4.3.0
experimental pacakges, and before I filed a bug report, I wanted to
find out if there is a FAQ, or known problem here since so many bugs
looked to come out on 4.2 (a message from Branden attached to one of
the bugs elludes to this problem being fixed in 4.3).

Unfortunately on all the bugs, I don't see it as an open issue still,
or a workaround.  They are all just closed as "I have downgraded and
i'm working ok now".  Is that the official fix?  Just curious.

I have a G400 and the same "glxinfo looks good" -- "glxgears draws a
blank window" problem.  DRI shows enabled in the log and in glxinfo.

xlibmesa-dri   4.3.0-0pre1v3
xlibmesa-gl    4.3.0-0pre1v3
xlibmesa-glu   4.3.0-0pre1v3

/db