Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 616 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Daniel Stone wrote:

> >    + Fix groff bug to get it building on m68k.
> > +    NOTE: This may be machine-specific horkage on one box.  If it turns out
> > +    that's the case, let bug #197076 know.
>
> dburrows reckons he can't reproduce it on his '060, nor on crest (an '040). Odd.

My m68k is down. I will see if i can reinstall it sometime during these
days that i am home ill and try to run another X build.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html