Re: Cannot access XSF repository

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:17:20PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> dstone@pila:~/debian/xfree86/xsf-repo/branches/4.3.0/sid% svn up
> svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
> svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

I did a stupid thing and got confused while apache and sshd were stopped
so that I could run svadmin recover -- I logged out of the only shell I
had on the box.

So it had to wait until I got physical access to the machine again to
restart the services.

Sorry for the inconvienience.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead