 Subject: Re: simple patch for certain configs
 From: David Dawes <dawes@XFree86.Org>
 Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:03:29 -0500
 Newsgroup: gmane.comp.xfree86.devel

 On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 06:30:21PM -0500, Warren Turkal wrote:
 >Here is a patch from the Debian packages that fixes certain build configs.
 >
 >$Id: 017_fix_Xlib_depend_target.diff 586 2003-09-25 19:31:35Z branden $
 >
 >This patch by Ishikawa MUTSUMI.
 >
 >Fixes build failure due to missing depend target in Xlib's Imakefile if
 >"BuildServersOnly" is YES, "BuildXnestServer" is NO, and "BuildGLXLibrary"
 >is NO.

 That just fixes one of the symptoms of IHaveSubdirs being defined in this
 case when it shouldn't be.  The others remain.  I'll commit a patch that
 fixes it properly.

 David
 --
 David Dawes
 Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project

`--------------- Forwarded message (end)

--
Warren Turkal
President, GOLUM, Inc.