XFree86 4.3.0

Hello,

  I am currently trying to install XFree86 4.3.0 (through the
4.3.0-p1v1 *.debs in the experimental section) on a laptop that uses
an ati radeon mobility graphics card. How can I best document my
successes/failures with the package so as to offer some kind of
help/feedback back to the Debian community? (I guess I finally
realized that new stuff "magically" works in new versions only due to
human efforts/struggles with hardware/software that didn't work so
well, and that perhaps, my struggle with the radeon mobility driver
can contribute useful experience back to the debian community that
I've learned so much from). Is this even the right email list for
this? (I'm a bit confused by the description of the email list).

Thanks,
--TongKe Xue