Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 527 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 06:09:45PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 02:37:19AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> > +    - resynced:
[...]
> > +    - deleted:
[...]
> Why are these all iterated in the changelog? I thought the point of having
> everything under VC was that we didn't need this sort of cruft clogging up the
> changelog.

They met my instinctive threshold of changes significant enough to be
mentioned in the changelog.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Freedom is kind of a hobby with me,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    and I have disposable income that