Re: gcc question

Sven Luther wrote:

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 02:20:47PM +0200, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:

Please allow me a perhaps redundant question:

What compiler version has been used for the experimental XFree86 packages currently in "experimental"?

I guess it is some version of 3.3 which was the default gcc compiler for
debian back then when 0pre1v1 was released. It seems strange to me that
/var/log/XFree86.0.log tells us with what compiler the kernel was
compiled as well as with what kernel X was built, but not give the
information of what compiler was used to build it.

Indeed.

Thanks (to Daniel, too)

Thomas

--