RE: [WS-030908.148518] Your details

Dear Wet Seal Customer,

Your email has been received by our customer service center. Please do not reply to this message. We have assigned a tracking number for this, which you will see in the subject line of the email response from us: WS-030908.148518. Please do not remove the tracking number when replying to the message.

During the week, you can expect a response within 24 hours of this confirmation.  If you email us over the weekend, we will respond to your question, comment, concern as early as we can next week.  Thanks for your patience.

To speak to a customer service representative for order or delivery related issues, please call 1.866.SHOPWETSEAL (1.866.746.7938), M-F 7:00 am to midnight EST 7 days a week.

Wet Seal
Customer Service
www.wetseal.com