Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 481 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 06:53:35PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> +* ensure packages are at least as functional on the architectures in
> +  unstable as the 4.2.1 packages are (so that no arch sees a horrendous
> +  regression);
> +  + Fix XFree86 X server module loader problems on IA-64 (fixed in upstream
> +     CVS HEAD; see mail from Daniel Stone)

Already done.

> +  + Fix busted PCI bus handling on ARM (fixed in upstream CVS HEAD; see mail
> +     from Phil Blundell)

Yeah, that probably still needs doing.

Also, it needs to be building on m68k; basically, groff is screwed. Keeps dying
with SIGILL - this may mean we need to push forward the build system splittage.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org