GTK2 thinks X is buggy

Hi,

whenever I launch a GTK2 app, it outputs:

Gdk-WARNING **: The X server advertises that RENDER support is present,
but fails to supply the necessary pixmap support.  In
other words, it is buggy.

I have a Xinerama setup, with a r128 and a TNT2. I'm currently using
X4.3-pre, but I think it was already the case with X4.2. Log/config
files on request (log says DRI is disabled because of Xinerama, dunno if
it's related).

Any hint on how to really enable RENDER on my setup ?

Thanks,
	Xav