Re: deb line for latest XFree86 (was: Re: X restarts after switching from vt7 to console)

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 05:23:44PM +0200, Marcus C. Gottwald wrote:
> Daniel Stone wrote (Wed 2003-Aug-13 10:44:54 +1000):
>
> > deb http://debian.mirror/debian/ ../project/experimental/ main
>
> Hey, great! Without that slash behind "experimental" it works
> even better... :-)

;)

> So, is following
>
>   deb http://www.penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/$(ARCH) ./
>
> no longer necessary/recommended/...?

Right. My ds debs were the forerunner to pre1vX, and there won't be any more
releases of those. I've updated the README on penguinppc.org accordingly.

> P.S.: Looks like I might be flooding debian-x here with silly
>       questions, but as I haven't seen a lot of responses in
>       debian-kde, I'll just keep the recipient list (as
>       requested by Daniel anyway).

Well, if it hits debian-x, it's findable by Google, and that's always useful.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org