Re: XFree86 4.3 memory leak?

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 10:08, Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
> You got it! I'm having the same problem, but I didn't notice until you
> sent this message. The only difference is my version: I'm using
> 4.3.0-0ds4. Maybe this is a problem of a Debian patch applied during
> compilation, since others distribution (RedHat and Mandrake) don't have
> this problem.

I did have the same problem with 4.3.0-0ds4.
Is there a straightforward way to try a patch-free build? I do have a
tree here that's ready and able to compile the pre1v1 release...

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus@rifetech.com =-
"I do not know how World War III will be fought,  but World War IV