Re: WANTED: 1280x854 and 1440x900 modelines for PowerBook G4 for inclusion in Debian XFree86 packages

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 05:46:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> As of XFree86 4.3.0, the XFree86 X server doesn't have any built-in
> modelines for the display modes used by the 17" PowerBook G4 and more
> recent 15" PowerBook G4s.  (To my knowledge, all other models of
> Macintosh use standardized modes, and the early 15" PowerBook G4s used a
> 1152x768 @ 54.8Hz mode which *is* in the XFree86 X server's default
> list.)

Thanks to Michel Dänzer, I have a modeline for newer 15" TiBooks, but
I'm still looking for one for the 17"s.  Anyone?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher