Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 358 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . scripts

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 03:13:23AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 21:39, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> >
> >   - tweak xlibmesa-dri's description to mention the Linux kernel
> >     specifically (poor unloved Hurd and *BSD folks get no respect, I tell
> >     you)
>
> IIRC the DRI in 4.3.0 works on FreeBSD though; current DRI CVS works on
> NetBSD as well, and AFAIK there are patches for OpenBSD.

Ah, I see.  Well, I'm not aware of an active Debian/FreeBSD port (just
NetBSD).  I'm happy to mention it in the package description once these
packages actually build for Debian/FreeBSD.  The only port on the
horizon at present is netbsd-i386.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Extra territorium jus dicenti