lost a key from keyboard

Hi all,
I have a problem with XFree86 4.3 since I upgraded it from XFree86
4.2.1.9.
I have a debian 3.0r0 and I have installed the XFree86 version from this
repository :
http://people.debian.org/~branden/packages/sid/i386/
My problem is that I lost completely a key from my keyborad, this is the
lesser than, greater than and backslash key (the keycode is 94). the
physical key location is between the 'shift left' and the 'w' keys.
I didn't find to enable this key. I use a Belgian standard keyboard
pc-105 without any hotkeys,
There the keyboard configuration section :
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Keyboard_BE"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "be"
EndSection

Can someone help me to get back the key?

Thanks

Regards
--
WIAME Jean-Robert <jrw_AT_ngi.be>