Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 281 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . scripts

>> On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 06:26:27AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:

>> Oh.  For Xft.3x it's obvious.

>> ISHIKAWA-san, can you update your "shut off Xft,Xrender,Xcursor" patch
>> to ensure that the manpage doesn't get shipped?  That way we can have a
>> patch that's clean for upstream.

 The Xft.3x is installed from xc/lib/Xft1. It is not same from
libxft2-dev package... Ah... OK I found a problem.

 I think it is upstream bug of man page name confliction.

 Both xc/lib/Xft and xc/lib/Xft1 contain different man page with
same file name (Xft.man). When both BuildXft and BuildXft1 are enabled,
xc/lib/Xft/Xft.man and xc/lib/Xft1/Xft.man will be instaled on
same place with same file name (e.g Xft.3x), perhaps
xc/lib/Xft/Xft.man will overwrite xc/lib/Xft1/Xft.man.

 I think better that Xft.man under xc/lib/Xft1 would be renamed to
Xft1.man or so.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>