Re: 4.3.0-0pre1vX roadmap

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:43:45PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> So my "good to go" analysis looks clear to you?

Actually, no.  Try running manifest-install-reconcile on the 4.3.0-sid
branch.

Doesn't look very good at all.  In addition to all the ordinary stuff
that isn't shipped, I am alarmed and concerned by the fact that
/etc/X11/Xresources/xbase-clients is in the MANIFEST files.

I'll try and work on this over the weekend.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Mob rule isn't any prettier just
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      because you call your mob a