Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 285 - people/daniel

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 07:14:23AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> Removed:
>    people/daniel/STATUS
>    people/daniel/checkdotfiles.py
>    people/daniel/generateunaccounted.py
> Log:
> p/daniel/STATUS (deleted): this file is so out-of-date, it's irrelevant.
> p/daniel/{checkdotfiles,generateunaccounted}.py (deleted): largely obsoleted by
> manifest-install-reconcile, albeit in a slightly less-sophisticated way. if you
> desperately want it, svn up -r 284
> people/daniel/{checkdotfiles,generateunaccounted}.py

That's me for tonight; I can't feel either of my pinkies anymore. I
think pre1v1 should be ready for release; I'll give you guys a yell in
the morning as to how my i386 build went (my powerpc buildd mysteriously
went down, is 220km away, and I can't get to it until Saturday).

That's sorta why I haven't been able to do anywhere near as much work as
I'd hoped this holidays - my RSI's only getting worse, and ... well,
apparently I'm moving next week. So I've been told. Put it that way. ;)

So, I might be offline for large chunks of next week; don't expect a
reply, even though you might get one.

Cheers!
:) d

--