Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 234 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . local

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 08:04:08AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> Log:
> This is a biggie:
>   * Trash xlibmesa-glu.* (use libglu1-mesa).
>   * Rename xlibmesa-gl* to libgl1-xfree86*.
>   * Rename xlibmesa-dri to libgl1-xfree86-dri.
>   * Rename xlibmesa-drm-src to xfree86-drm-src.

Why didn't you do this on your people/daniel branch first?  Why didn't
you then ask to me look over it?

Why am I not going to be allowed to exercise some control over this
package's namespace?

I guess being able to apt-get upgrade XFree86 isn't really important.
It is to me, so perhaps I have become superfluous to XFree86
maintenance.

If I'm not needed for this project anymore, I can svnadmin dump the repo
and hand it over to someone else to administrate.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      The original Latin seems to have