Re: dbs

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 01:57:56AM -0500, Warren Turkal wrote:
> Is there any interest in moving the current debian dir in the xfree stuff to
> the current dbs that is available? It appears to have some useful patch
> manipulation utilities that don't seem to be available in the version in the
> X packages.

The what to the what?

The next set of debs will be 4.3.0-0pre1v1, which is optimistically
expected this weekend. Right now, I'm busy battling more gcc3.3 ICEs. :(

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org