Re: 4.3.0 wishlist item

[Thomas, are you subscribed to this list?]

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 06:31:50PM +0200, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:
> To all members of the X Strike Force:
>
> Please include the CVS HEAD version of the SiS driver (which compiles
> and works with 4.3.0) in Debian's upcoming 4.3.0 release.
>
> The driver from CVS HEAD is much improved compared to the original 4.3.0
> version. This step would save me a lot of user enquiries...

I heard the driver interface has changed in HEAD.  Does that break
binary compatibility only, or source compatibility as well?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I