4.3.0-0pre1v1 [XSF, please read]

Hi all,
The following is a list of the things *I* think still need to be done
for 4.3.0-0pre1v1. It should not be considered an official XSF document,
or anything of the sort. If anyone has any comments, please add them.

4.3.0-0pre1:
  * Get xcursor into sid, check separation is clean (Ishikawa?).
  * Build on at least 80% of current sid architectures (me).
  * Iron out #190323, weak GL deps bug.
  * Fresh patch sync with Red Hat (me).
  * Have dexconf make backups, etc (Branden: I'm happy to help with
    this).

4.3.0-0pre2:
  * Merge Sven Luther's SDK stuff (me).
  * Build on at least 90% of current sid architectures (me).

4.3.0-0pre3:
  * xlibs/xbase-clients splits (Branden?).
  * Build on all current sid architectures (me).

4.3.0-0rc1:
  * Bugfixes only from pre3.

4.3.0-1:
  * Profit.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne