Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 195 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 03:10:31PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:

> >> Uh, why is this package being renamed?
>
>  Oops.. This name is wrong, my mistake.
>  I tried to rename it into `xlibs-static-pic' for xlibs reorgnize.
>
>  Although I read mails[1] over now, the conclusion about a package
> names had not come out. I strongly believed the conclusion had come
> out, I do not know why I'm confuse about it, sorry.

It wasn't a strong consensus, but since no one complained, I won't mind
if you implement my suggestion for "xlibs-static-pic".

Thanks!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Humor is a rubber sword - it allows
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you to make a point without drawing