Re: XFree86's HasLinuxInput symbol and m68k

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 05:12:56PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> The input core does compile on m68k if you really want to, but no devices use
> it (for now).  So as soon as we get this USB support, the input core will be
> ready ;-)

The 2.4.x version of ADB support depends on the input core, so
it will be needed whenever the m68k Mac support is fixed. The
old drivers for ADB in 2.2.x were a custom hack, and while they
hung around as an option in the move to 2.4, I would hope that
someone will get the newer ADB code running eventually.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com