dpkg error (while performing dist-upgrade)

Hello,

I tried to upgrade my Debian distribution but following happened during the
configuration process. I was instructed to e-mail the error report here.

-------------------------------
Setting up xbase-clients (4.2.1-3) ...
ERROR: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit symbolic link does not exist.  Either the
package didn't ship the symbolic link (a bug in the package), or dpkg failed
unpack it to the filesystem (a bug in dpkg).
Please report the package name, version, and the text of the above error
message(s) to <debian-x@lists.debian.org>.
dpkg: error processing xbase-clients (--configure):

So, could you tell me if the package is broken or is it just my system that
is causing problems? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tero Laitinen