X Strike Force SVN repo downtime

FYI,

necrotic.deadbeat.net will be going down shortly; I'm going to try to
add a 10GB disk to it.

I don't know how long it will be down.  (Physical manipulation of
hardware and I don't get along very well.)  Needless to say this will
take the SVN repo down, as well as all websites hosted at necrotic,
including the ViewCVS interface to the repo.

Apologies for the shortness and vagueness of this notice.  I don't have
mad sk1llz as an admin of a public machine.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      The original Latin seems to have