Attention Sven Luther: [MAILER-DAEMON@trinity.unimelb.edu.au: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@trinity.unimelb.edu.au> -----

Date: Fri,  9 May 2003 08:44:52 +1000 (EST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@trinity.unimelb.edu.au (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au

This is the Postfix program at host epistula.trinity.unimelb.edu.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>: service unavailable. Command output: Message content
    rejected

Reporting-MTA: dns; epistula.trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Arrival-Date: Fri,  9 May 2003 08:44:01 +1000 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; sven.luther@wanadoo.fr
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; service unavailable. Command output: Message
    content rejected