Re: PATCH: put X, XIM, Xfs unix sockets in /var/run/X11

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 10:56:56AM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 10:28:54PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
>
> I suspect that Branden reads the list... :)

I accidentally left the list Cced, which was unintentional.

> > On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 03:14:49PM -0800, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> > > * New font server or input method, old X server: This is unlikely to
> > >   come up, but the boot script can be edited to create more symlinks
> > >   if necessary.  README.Debian documents this.
>
> If vncserver counts as an old X server, then I would say that this is
> very likely to come up, quickly and frequently.
>
> > Any objections to my merging this for 4.3.0-0ds4?
>
> I would strongly recommend testing with vncserver (and any other
> third-party virtual X servers we may have lying around).  Aside from
> that, I have no opinion.

Hmm, I'll leave it on the backburner for now, then.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org