Re: X won't start on Intel 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03)

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 08:17:15PM -0500, Brian Minton scrawled:
> X is not starting, and when I run xf86cfg, I get a message
> telling me to mail the developers with the output of scanpci -v
>
> I am running an integrated video motherboard, with an Intel
> chipset.

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your report. The i845g chipset is only supported in XFree86
4.3; preliminary XFree86 4.3 packages for Debian can be found at
http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/README.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne