Re: Unidentified subject!

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:20:59PM +0000, Paul J. Keenan wrote:
> Hi Branden,
>
> dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 lets me pick 'ati' or 'radeon', and
> since 'radeon' seems more specific to my hardware, I chose that one.  I
> might change and see what happens, although I've not noticed any
> problems so far ...
>
> KUTGW.

Oh, damn.  I know why this is.  It started showing up when I added the
code that "autodetected" the video drivers.  Damn damn damn.

Now I'll have to manually exclude them, and force existing values of
"radeon" and "r128" to "ati".  Sigh.  :-P

Thanks for the heads-up.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Life is what happens to you while
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you're busy making other plans.