Re: review wanted of new Debian X FAQ entry

Op ma 03-03-2003, om 01:36 schreef Branden Robinson:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm adding the following FAQ entry to the Debian X FAQ.

You have a FAQ? Nice. Didn't know. Where can I find it?

> I would very much appreciate correction of any factual errors I have
> made.

As far as I'm concerned (m68k-side of things), I could not find any
obvious errors.

However, I'd like to suggest adding another entry, regarding the fact
that on (at least) m68k-macs, it is *impossible* to switch the color
depth or screen resolution of the display under Linux; one has to choose
the display depth which is chosen under MacOS, and use a line such as

Mode "Default"

in the correct SubSection for the display.

If a question such as this one is not already in your FAQ, that is...

--
wouter at grep dot be
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a