Keyboard doesn't work

  Hello, I know this is NOT a end-user support list, but I've asked in several
places and they have forwarded me to here; maybe there is a problem with the
package. If the message is inconvenient, ignore it.
  I recently installed Debian Sid, and I have a problem with X and keyboard.
When I poweron my computer and start the X, the keyboard doesn't work. If I
restart the X server, then keyboard works correctly.
  I've updated my X package, and the problem remains. It doesn't matter if I
start X with startx, kdm or gdm.
  In the same machine, I have Debian Woody running with no problem.

 Do you have any idea? Where can I start searching to solve the problem?
  Thanks a lot.

   Cesar