Re: xlibmesa naming and relationships

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 02:52:35PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

 > The package version will be the same as for every other binary
 > package that is generated by the XFree86 source package, so it can't
 > be communicated there.

 JFYI, if that's the argument, you can start by renaming xlibmesa3-glu
 then.  "3" is certainly not the major, minor or whatever version number
 of that library, since it doesn't really have anything to do with Mesa.
 It comes from the reference implementation for OpenGL 1.2, and to the
 best of my knowledge, its version number is 1.3.

--
Marcelo