Re: G550 amd Xfree Problems

* Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cristian.ionescu-idbohrn@axis.com> [030208 18:35]:

> On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Nik Engel wrote:
>
> > Hi !
> > Since maybe 2 weeks I am trying to get my Debian work together with a
> > Matrox G550 and am LCD screen with Digital in :
> >
> > Since I had no success in finding a solution in google or in other
> > groups, I now write to the exper newsgroup .....
> >
> > Maybe anyone can help me; I am not a newbie with debian or Linux in
> > general !
>
> What font packages did you install?
>
>   # dpkg --get-selections | grep xfonts

xfonts-100dpi                                   install
xfonts-100dpi-transcoded                        install
xfonts-75dpi                                    install
xfonts-75dpi-transcoded                         install
xfonts-abi                                      install
xfonts-base                                     install
xfonts-base-transcoded                          install
xfonts-intl-european                            install
xfonts-scalable                                 install

I just cannot figure out the problem !