Re: Some annoying problems with ATi Radeon 7200!

Blars Blarson wrote:
In article <[🔎] 3DC6CCC7.60506@msxnet.org> manuel@msxnet.org writes:
[ghosting]

This is usually caused by a problem with your monitor or the cable to
it.  If you can, try a different (shorter and/or higher quality)
cable.  If you are using a switch box, try without.

This problem may be more pronounced at some colors than others, so
changing backgrounds may cause it to be less noticable.

I don't think it is the cable, since:
1) I used the original cable that came with my Iyama A902MT monitor, which is brand new 2) the problem only occurs in X, not in textmode or in Windows (sorry for that)

Note that it seems very related to the cursor position! (See original posting...) I can't explain that if the cable would be the problem.

Thanks for your reply, though!

Best regards,
Manuel