Re: modules "pex5" and "xie" and X4.2

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:58:00AM +1000, Neale Banks wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Yes.  Fixed in 4.2.0-0pre1v2, forthcoming.  Thanks for the report!
>
> Hmm... my upgrade of my woody system 4.2.0=>4.2.1pre1v2 just put these tow
> back in the config.  Did something slip between the cracks?

Hmm, I don't have a special thing up at the top of the config script to
yank those out of people's existing settings.

So new users won't get those values, and can't set them.

But people who already had them will keep them.

I'll try and fix this.

Thanks for the report.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You could wire up a dead rat to a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     DIMM socket and the PC BIOS memory